MEDYOGA for Embodiment & Soul Ecstasy!
"The Wound Is Where The Light Enters"
MedYoga is a journey & powerful infusion of sacred movement, hatha yoga, sound & energy medicine suitable for complete beginners. Through sensual, playful, intuitive, somatic, yin/ yang embodiment & breathwork practices we find courage to take up full residence in every cell of our body, unleash our shakti/ kali power & awaken the tiger, liberating us from the chains of trauma & past wounds. Leaving feeling safer in the body, inspired to evolve & ready to lead from the feminine heart.
Designed Over 20yrs For Mental Health, Trauma, PTSD, Anxiety, Abuse, Addiction, Chronic Pain, Ascension Fatigue, Depression, Suicidal Crisis & Nervous System Recovery.
Inspired By: Hatha Yoga, Chi Kung, Vippassana, Energy Healing & Sound Therapy.
THEME: 🫁 LUNGS & CHEST
NEW LIBRARY BELOW IN THE MAKING...
There are four main physical orientations that can be helpful for researching and sequencing asanas. In general, these groups of yoga poses will share similar energetic and physical effects.
SEATED MEDYOGA POSES
Grounding & Soothing
STANDING MEDYOGA POSES
Opening & Uplifting
FLOOR MEDYOGA POSES
Strengthening & Aligning
TRAUMA INFORMED POSES
Poly Vagal/ Vagus & Somatic
The above main categories can also be categorised into the yoga pose types below...
& BACK STRENGTHENING
SPINAL INVERSIONS & HEADSTANDS
& CORE STRENGTH
CHEST, LUNGS, HEART
& FLEXION TWISTING
BLADDER, HIPS & PELVIS
ARMS, HANDS, NECK & SHOULDERS
MEDYOGA LOOPING & ENERGY CLEANSING
SOUND, VOICE & CHAKRAS,
& THYROID HEALTH
JOINTS & MOBILITY
MERIDIANS/ CHI EXERCISES
VAGUS NERVE, TRAUMA
& POLY VAGAL EXERCISES
MOVEMENT MEDICINE/ CHRONIC PAIN / FIBRO/ EXHAUSTION
Tips for practicing yoga poses
1. Begin where you are, and set expectations accordingly.
2. Gather or purchase any yoga accessories and yoga props you might need.
3. Decide when, where, and how long you want to practice.
4. Create a clean and comfortable spot for your yoga practice.
5. Choose your yoga sequence or list of poses to practice.
6. Read and understand the instructions for each pose before attempting .
7. If something is confusing or too difficult, seek advice from a yoga teacher.
8. Know your physical limits and listen to your body.
9. Always end with relaxation in Shavasana pose.
For All Major Home Appliances